£11 - £12 per hour + Inside IR35
about 1 year ago
Customer Service Representative
Peterlee or Newcastle - remote working, with very occasional visits to the office
Start date: ASAP
3 months - temp to perm conversion
Will need to undergo a BPSS Clearance
£11.00 -£12.00PH Inside IR35
Monday - Friday shift pattern:
7:00am - 3:30pm
9:30 - 6:00pm
- Answer contacts promptly and professionally
- Log/Validate all contacts on the provided case/call logging system.
- Resolve customer queries using the relevant tools and systems
- Manage end to end all contacts logged, providing regular updates to customers on ticket status.
- Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames
- Work to achieve individual and team goals
- To comply/complete desk specific or ad-hoc request/tasks/training.
- Ensure Quality standards are adhered to in regard to both Cases & Calls.
- Continuous documentation validation.
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials.
- Observe strict compliance to licensing, copyright and trademark legislation.
- Accomplish other training as required.
- Pro-actively seek support from escalation team via appropriate methods as required.
- Escalate tickets to other resolution team for validation and further escalation.
- Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
- Provide support to multiple desks and accounts if required under CSI (Cross Skilling Initiative).
- Follow processes and procedures outlined in training.
- Other requests & duties may be assigned as required.
- All employees must make the utmost effort to follow all procedures and processes as outlined during training.
- Proactively contribute to the achievement of service desk SLA's.
- Technical skill with Windows OS Platforms.
- Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook.
- Knowledge of printer hardware
- Knowledge of Local Area Networking
- Knowledge of other operating systems, including iOS, iPAD, iPhone and MAC OSX would be an advantage.