The role holder may manage a small/medium design team. They are a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues. They identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
Responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Changes to service, process, organization, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision. The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
* Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
* Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
* Defines the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
* Represents the company at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build our reputation in the market place.
* Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
* Shares knowledge with colleagues and makes useful additions to the companies knowledge base.
Detailed understanding of REDHAT/CENTOS/Linux.
Detailed understanding of VM platforms.
Detailed knowledge of integrating applications on VM.
Detailed knowledge of integrating applications on Linux server.
Understanding of GC PPS toolset - CTPView, FSP NM and UNEM.