The successful Security Architect would be part of an organisation that builds satellite control centres and bespoke security solutions for critical infrastructure and communication systems so this is not an opportunity to be missed!
If you would like to help build one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world with a company who value their workforce and take a vested interest in developing their staff, then this could be the role for you!
Responsibilities of the successful Security Architect:
- You will consult on and design Security innovative solutions
- You will advise on the architecture of secure business systems.
- You'll be the design authority on programmes of works collaborating across enterprise architectures to produce end-to-end security designs.
- Your knowledge and skills will be used to assist on bids, proposal for works, as well as on implementations and integrations.
- Help guide and influence clients through their security issues.
Security Clearance is preferred for this vacancy. If you are not currently Security Cleared, you will need to be eligible for this and willing to go through the proces