Cyber Incident Response Specialist
Company: Niche Consultancy
Salary: £55,000 to £60,000 + car allowance
Cyber Incident Response Specialist: You will join a highly respected digital forensics and cyber security consultancy, working within a dedicated team of professionals in their advanced cyber security facility. You will be that 'first responder' type person, one who could answer a call from an organisation of any size who are suffering, for example, a ransomware attack and need initial advice and then follow-up actions.
*** Please note that due to the nature of some of the clients you will need to be able to attain SC Clearance ***
You will have:
- Demonstrable hands-on experience and accreditation in the fields of incident response, cyber security investigations, digital forensic investigations or similar areas
- Experience of volatile memory acquisition and analysis
- Thorough understanding and demonstrable experience of dealing with cloud and on-premise
- network architecture, web applications and associated host devices
- In-depth understanding of Operating Systems & underlying hardware (Windows, Linux, MacOS,
- Familiarity with industry standard SIEM solutions (i.e. Alien Vault, Splunk, LogRhythm etc.)
- Must be CREST Certified Network or Host Intrusion Analyst
As well as opportunities for career progression, you will have a car allowance as well as a solid benefits package
Apply now and I will call to discuss this role and your experience in more depth.