£1 - £2 per annum
about 1 year ago
Cyber Security Analyst
Salary: Negotiable on application
Applicants must hold at least a current SC clearance and be willing to undergo the DV process.
Our client are looking to recruit a Cyber Security Analyst to support our Security Assurance Manager in assessing policy compliance, conducting risk assessments, developing risk mitigation strategies, conducting impact assessments, liaising with 3rd parties and managing test activities.
Working in central London as well as on customer sites nearby and on the M4 corridor and Cambridgeshire, this role will be expected to attend customer meetings, support security working groups and produce significant levels of necessary security documentation.
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to accurately and succinctly portray business requirements and system designs.
- Understanding of risk management principles.
- Ability to analyse business processes to understand system requirements.
- Ability to articulate information systems design following systems analysis.
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- CREST Registered Technical Security Architect
- CCP Certification (SIRA, Accreditor or Architect)