CDI - 1173796_1667994459
Up to £90000 per annum
28 days ago
Job title: Cyber Security Architect
Salary: £90,000 + £5.4k Car allowance + 10% Bonus
Candidates must be willing and eligible to go through SC security clearance
I am looking for a Security architect for a client of mine who are a leading IT Systems Integrator operating within the UK defence sector. As a Security Architect you will be responsible for the design, documentation, and assurance of security controls in the networks, workplace, platform, and applications services, helping to ensure that the information security is proportionately maintained through the life of the system.
- Understands the business and information risk context, and propose architectures and countermeasures to mitigate risks from solutions
- Analyses existing and proposed technical architecture for security risk, applying secure architecture principles and practices to assure technical architectures
- Assures implementation of security controls mitigate risks
- Provides expert technical advice to support the design and development secure architectures
- Inputs detail on security control implementations and testing into to security risk management tooling
- Supports security consultants by providing security control details, any gaps, and provide evidence of implementations.
- Works with wider business stakeholders including customers, suppliers, and internal teams to ensure successful project delivery.
- Producing high level designs, Security Architecture Designs (SAD) and conceptual architecture documentation, with specific focus on Security and Information Assurance.
- Consult and contribute to the design of innovative security solutions addressing the needs of our clients.
- Application of the likes of TOGAF, SABSA, NCSC Cloud Security Enterprise Architecture principles to all Architectures.
- Ability to articulate and pitch security advice, often at a technical level, directly to key customer stakeholders
- Hands-on experience of architecting secure solutions
- Experience of designing and/or implementing security controls using Microsoft standard tooling in a large organisation
- A clear understanding of UK Government Security Frameworks including the Security Policy Framework and NCSC Good Practice guidance
- IT Security Architecture experience including TOGAF and SABSA.
It would be great if you had:
- Security qualification such as CISSP or equivalent experience
- Experience using security risk management tooling
- Cloud Security Architect (AWS and AZURE)
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829