CDI - 1173264_1634566172
about 1 month ago
Job Role: Cyber Security Architect
Contract: 6 Months +
Security Clearance: Level SC required
I am recruiting a Cyber Security Architect taking a key role in a customer facing team, you will support the delivery of highly secure network services - working with the solution architects to deliver a high assurance service and assuring accreditation from design to delivery. Your role will involve taking responsibility for the security aspects, working with the customer and colleagues to understand and manage risk through appropriate methods to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Dealing with key customer decision makers and be confident in representing security at external meetings.
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team, reporting into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise in security product(s), their usage, support, architecture, and their interoperability within the overall solution.
- Shaping security proposals to be commercially acceptable and able to make security trade-offs as required.
- Contributing to security architectures, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity.
- Managing the work of other security subject matter experts contributing to the design and implementation.
- Taking responsibility for security input to accreditation and business approval meetings.
- Security architecture experience, covering network and data security technologies and products
- Defence sector experience, including in-depth understanding of the constraints imposed by HMG/MOD Information Assurance Policies (including JSP440 and JSP604) and NCSC Architecture Patterns; with application at the highest Government security classifications
- Demonstrable experience of managing security testing and other external assurance processes
- Knowledge and experience of HMG Information Assurance and governance processes
- Experience of risk methodologies and tools