£60000 - £70000 per annum + £6k car, bonus
3 months ago
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 (£6k car and bonus)
Clearance: You will be put through SC clearance
Remote working: 2/3 days on site per week
Are you a motivated individual who is enthusiastic about Cyber Security? Can you provide information security and risk management guidance to customers to meet their security assurance needs? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people who are proficient in Security Risk Management and Assurance. This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better
Our business is rapidly evolving and we are seeking proficient, experienced individuals from a Security Risk Management and Assurance background to join our rapidly growing Cyber Security Team. We have a number of exciting roles working with private, Government, and Defence customers in developing their IT services.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual who is proficient in cyber security and information security. You will have experience of working within the Ministry of Defence or within a Government environment and have current working knowledge of current industry standards and industry best practice. An understanding of the Government Classification Scheme is essential for this role.
- Cyber Security & Information Assurance Risk Management, being fully proficient in performing Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessments
- Production of Risk Management Accreditation Document sets (RMADS).
- Performing Security Risk Assessments
- Proven record of developing and maintaining security policies, processes and procedures
- Knowledge Security Policies and Guidance
- Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP