Cyber Security Consultancy Lead
Company: World-Class IT Consultancy
Location: Reading / Client site
Salary: Negotiable to £115,000 + flexible benefits package.
How would you grow the UK Cyber Security practice of a global IT consultancy?
This is a career defining opportunity to join a world class consultancy and, together with the Head of UK Cyber Consulting create a market leading Cyber Practice. You will shape the offerings they take to market, build exceptional teams and develop first-class graduate talent.
Working across all market sectors you will help your clients transform the way they approach their cyber-security and resilience through complex digital transformation programmes. The offerings will be end-to-end from assessing clients problems, requirements and maturity, through to implementing solutions to address our client's challenges.
You will join a leading technology consultancy with a global workforce and multi billion pound revenues. They have over 50 years experience delivering cutting-edge IT products, services, solutions and support around the globe and proven expertise in driving digital transformation programmes.
In your new role you will:
- Bring knowledge and expertise of the key cyber business and technology issues to help our clients meet their key challenges and opportunities.
- Identify, develop and win cyber consulting and business development opportunities against your target market sectors.
- Lead on shaping, creating and delivering client engagements in that deliver high value outcomes for our clients.
- Deliver cyber consultancy projects or proposals to agreed scope, deliverables, timescales and to the required commercial, financial and quality measures in order to achieve revenue targets and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Be responsible for hiring your team, develop consultants and mentoring graduates joining the Cyber Practice.
You will have:
- A track record of delivering cyber security consulting within a recognised consulting organisation, operating at a comparable Senior Manager/ Director level.
- Experience of identifying, developing and winning cyber security consulting and business development opportunities.
- Experience of shaping and building solutions that embrace all domains of the client's cyber challenges from business processes, organisational change to the information technology.
- Implementation and delivery of cyber proposals and programmes.
- Presented business and technical cyber solutions to senior client executives in formal presentations, question and answer sessions and on reference visits.
- Line management experience along with recruiting, developing and mentoring cyber security consultants.
- Degree level or equivalent industry experience.
- A security related qualifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISMP, CISA, ISSMP, ISO27001 lead implementer or auditor, MBCI, IAPP(desirable)
- Ideally experience of Cyber Analytics, Big data experience
Blue chip flexible benefits package.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth