£52000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Cyber Security Engineer
Our client, a global Defence and Security organisation are currently looking to hire a Product Cyber Security Engineer to provide Cyber Security support expertise in order to obtain formal accreditation of their products.
You will be required to work with the PCS lead and Provide Cyber Security knowledge in support of current, historic, and future business.
- Permanent role.
- On site in New Malden 3 days a week (due to the Hardware they will be working on, 2 Days remote)
- Can start on BPSS but will need to be eligible for SC (Solely British passport holders only)
- Salary; £52,000 - £65,000 DOE (40 hour contract)
Qualifications / Experience required
- A proven track record of Information Assurance / Product Cyber Security work
- A broad information assurance mindset
- A strong understanding of the procedures required to identify, measure and address information assurance or Cyber Vulnerabilities within a Product
- Risk mitigation experience
- Proficient with JSP440 / HMG IS1/2 Accreditation
- Vulnerability testing and reporting experience
- Eligible for "UK Eyes only" Security Clearance
- Ideally some Knowledge of IEC/ISA 62443 standards and their implementation in Industrial Control Systems, MITRE ATT&CK & ATT&CK ICS
- Formal and relevant qualifications, such as: CISSP, NCSC Certified MSc
- Maritime Industrial Control Systems
Life assurance, Private Medical insurance, Dental insurance, 25 Days leave plus Bank holidays to name a few!