Competitive Package offered
over 1 year ago
We are offering an opportunity to join a Global Organisation and be part of the Cyber Defence Management team, looking after the Cyber risk & Governance function
Are you interested in joining a Global Organisation that empowers you to be the best you can be? Wouldn't it be great to have the flexibility that allows you to do your job the way you want in a way that suits your style? Career progression and opportunities are a key factor when working for this Global brand.
Within this role you will deliver Cyber risk governance up to ARC and Board level - providing clear visibility and aggregation of risks and the measures to manage them, including via the Line of Sight report and Board papers. You will also be the lead to engage with Internal Audit on risk topics.
You will lead the global Cyber risk team, acting as a centre of excellence to develop a world class function, as measured through a defined maturity model and externally benchmarked. Defining risk management processes and educating the wider team to adopt them will be key in driving a consistent and effective risk practice. Rollout and enhancement of risk tooling will support this vision of consistent risk management.
The role is a global one requiring the engagement and influencing of many stakeholders across the Organisation, as well as the ability to drive a complex programme of change.
As a member of the Governance, Risk and Control leadership team, you will be jointly accountable for building up the global second line of defence team and its strategy. They will also contribute to the strategy for the wider Cyber Security team.
* Transform the way that Cyber security risk is managed
* Lead embedding of active Cyber risk management processes and supporting tooling
* Lead governance up to Board level, including reporting to and managing senior stakeholders
* Define required organisational risk management skills and capabilities, and influence their development
* Act as a centre of excellence and best practice in risk management. Evolve risk management towards a more quantitative approach.
* Strong demonstrated experience of leading a risk management function, including developing governance, consistent processes and a thriving risk culture in the organisation
* Change agent, demonstrated by large-scale projects in complex organisations, ideally within the risk and security domain.
* Experience of leadership role in multi-business, multi-national firm, demonstrated ability to motivate staff during times of change.
* Strong stakeholder management abilities
* Thought leader capable of managing complex detail without losing sight of the big picture