£80000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Cyber Security Technical Authority Lead
+ Location: Remote with some travel to Cheltenham
+ Salary: £80,000 to £100,000, depending on experience
Our client, a Global Defence and Cyber Security organisation are currently looking for a Cyber Technical Authority to join their growing team. Within this role you'll support the technical direction of Cyber and Intelligence by providing leadership within SME areas.
- Support with shaping customer's technical direction through leadership, prioritising time with clients to gain mission intimacy and to increase technical presence.
- Be accountable for the technical quality of the artefacts the Project develops and releases
- Provide technical direction for the Engineering workforce by working collaboratively with the Cyber & Intelligence Chief Technologist.
- Provide guidance on Operational Security, Information Assurance and Legal and Policy
- Identify opportunities for innovation, driving new ways of working and new types of relationships with clients
Skills / Experience required
- Proven experience in the development and research of Cyber capabilities
- Full Cyber lifecycle domain experience in offensive/defensive cyber
- Proficient in performing exploratory research and VR assessment
- Experience across diverse programming languages and research tools such as: C/C++, Python, Assembly, C#, Wireshark, Sys Internals, API Monitor.