£500 - £550 per day
22 days ago
Cyber Technical Author
6 month contract
£500 - £550 per day DOE
Hybrid role (couple of days a week in Hereford)
* Please note this role requires DV Clearance
Uses data collected from a variety of Cyber defence toolsets to analyse events that occur within the ICS/network environment for the purposes of mitigating threats.
* Previous experience of Enterprise ICS/network architectures and technologies
* Experience and knowledge of SIEM solutions; having the ability to identify use cases and their creation, their deployment and tuning.
* Experience as a mentor/coach to junior Analysts
* Experience of writing automated test scripts or feature verification tests.
* Broad IT and Network Security Experience and its application within a SOC environment and Best Practices
* Previous experience of utilising the MITRE ATT&CK and Cyber Kill Chain frameworks
* Skilled in performing packet-level analysis to identify potential malicious activities
* Knowledge of key security frameworks e.g. ISO, NIST
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience of writing Defence/Government documentation
* Broad Spectrum Cyber Course (SANS SEC401 or SEC501 or equivalent)
* SIEM Design, Architecture and Analyst Course (SANS SEC455 or SEC555 or equivalent)
* Advanced Analyst Course (SANS SEC503 or equivalent)