£600 - £650 per day
2 months ago
3 months +
CyberkArk Consultants x 2
+ Wiltshire/Hampshire based
+ Outside IR35
+ 3 month initial engagements
+ £660 to £650 per day
+ SC Cleared role
+ CyberArk PAS
+ Active Directory
The Role: (more info available)
* Gathering technical requirements and worked as primary point of contact for clients CyberArk's Operations and Maintenance Tasks.
* Experience in Implementation, installation and maintenance of CyberArk 9.6 & 9.8 PIM Suite
* Experience in CyberArk PAS suite which includes Enterprise Password Vault, Password Vault Web Access, Central Policy Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Proxy and PACLI.
* Responsible for PAM Operational tasks defining access control , user entitlements, managing applications credentials and user access policy.
* Developed and maintained the solution System Design Document that defined the solution's architecture framework, component-level design, identity schema, user interfaces design, use cases and process flows.
* Managed CyberArk Security that offers wide range of services and support including implementation, consulting, training, maintenance, online support and vault.
* Knowledge of Implementing application account management by CyberArk on Windows, Data bases and Linux servers using AIM module.
* Experience in Linux and Windows systems to provision new ids and find the RCA in system level and troubleshooting .
* Troubleshooting and maintenance of the Password Vault, CPM, PSM, AIM, DR Vault.
* Multiple years' experience in IT field including installation, configuration, development, deployment, administration, trouble shooting and network security, database systems, identity access management and enterprise document management in large scale organizations.
* Experienced in using IAM/PAM tools for deployment, configuration, integration and troubleshooting of CyberArk Privileged Account Security product suite - Enterprise Password Vault, Password Vault Web Access, Central Policy Manager, Privileged Session Manager, Application Identity Manager, Privileged Threat Analytics .
* Solid experience in the implementation and installation of CyberArk 7.0, 9. 5 and CyberArk 9. 6 Privileged Identity Management (PIM) Suite
- Performed Manage, Resume, Release Privileged Credential using Cyber Ark Privileged Management vault Administration, configuration, troubleshooting and installation of Windows 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012/R2.