11 months ago
3rd Line Infrastructure (DBA Support)
Permanent Vacancy - Competitive Salary
If successful you will need to be eligible and willing to undergo a Security Clearance
We are looking for a 3rd Line DBA Engineer. The role will involve the following -
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 / SharePoint Site Management / ServiceNow
- Incident Management - Will receive incidents/faults from SPOC & 2nd/3rd Line support or 3rd Parties to manage the resolution, keeping the Service Incident record updated in accordance with agreed WI.
- Problem Management - Will proactively review the Incident, Problem and other Service Management data to identify potential problems and recommend solutions.
- Change Management - Impacting, building, delivery and supporting of changes in accordance with agreed Processes and Work Instructions.
- Service Request Fulfilment - Fulfilment of Complex Service Requests based on the defined Service Catalogue including add, change or remove access to Production or Pre-Production.
- Excellent team player, takes ownership of assigned tasks, anticipates, and identifies potential issues and service improvements. Experience of IT support, incident resolution and / or system management of secure IT solutions, IT infrastructures, application hosting or components that contribute to IT service delivery.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- SQL Server Database Administration Skills
- Technical knowledge of secure IT infrastructures, applications and IT security policies and enforcement.
- Experience in supporting secure storage within IT infrastructures
- Experience in incident resolution and / or system management of secure IT infrastructures
- Awareness of Agile Working Methodology
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Site Management
- 25 days annual leave (with the ability to buy/sell up to 10days) + bank holidays
- Company Pension contribution. 3%-10%
- Eligible for Annual Discretionary Bonus (Personal and Company targeted)
- Corporate discount scheme (discounts on cinema, restaurants etc.)
- Sponsored Security Clearance
- Learning and Development