Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£400 - £500 per day
over 1 year ago
Data Centre Manager X 2
Hemel Hempstead or Hereford
6 Month Contract
£400-500 per day DOE
- To own and manage the Defence infrastructure across 14 operational support sites, primarily based at one of two main Data Centres. (Comms Rooms and Data centres). Ensuring operational reliability.
- Manage the physical capacity controlling the build authorization through the lifecycle of the services being delivered.
- Monitor and manage the operational environment performance to ensure that the optimal conditions are maintained. Working with the Facilities, Power and Property teams.
- Lead the multi-disciplinary teams in managing the effectiveness of the estate to achieve time cost and quality objectives are met.
- Work with security to ensure that the site complies with the specific contract requirements both physical and logical.
- Own the quality of the sites to ensure compliance with infrastructure standards.
- Manages the routine schedule to ensure serviceability of the environmental systems - UPS / Cooling etc.
- Manage schedule of visitors and if necessary arrange escorting during normal working hours.
- Ensure all equipment is asset tagged on arrival.
- Report against an agreed list of KPIs based on contract obligations to support meeting ISO standards.