£400 - £475 per day + Inside IR35
10 months ago
3 months +
The SENIOR Data Engineer will work with Data Integration experts, Experienced Software Developers, Data Scientists and Technology Experts to deliver analytic platforms and solutions that would enable integration and analytics of financial streams.
Role and responsibilities:
Design, develop, test, document, and optimise data integration for the data platform, operational data stores, and other systems.
- Follow development standards and best practices for data integration solutions using Informatica (IICS), with special focus on improving data controls for SOX such as data lineage and automation.
- Lead code review sessions to ensure standards are being followed.
- Act as business analyst when needed in order to gather requirements from business and convert functional input into technical specification.
- Working with high complexity of data integration services with complex business requirements.
- Work in an agile project team which has specific goals and deliverables. Implements solution components according to the project requirements.
- Domain: Financial Reporting, audit proof SOX compliant solution
- Existing Technical Environment: Hadoop, Spark, Python, Excel reports. 1.5 TB per day
- New: AWS, S3, Snowflake, Informatica IICS, Micro Strategy
This Data Engineer role will be an initial 3 month contract to start ASAP.