£400 - £475 per day
17 days ago
5 Month initial
Data Engineers x8
- Location: Remote
- 5 Month initial contract (Likely extensions)
- Inside IR35
- £400 - £475 a Day
Role and responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test, document, and optimize data integration for the data platform, operational data stores, and other systems.
- Follow development standards and best practices for data integration solutions using Informatica (IICS), with special focus on improving data controls for SOX such as data lineage and automation.
- Lead code review sessions to ensure standards are being followed.
- Act as business analyst when needed in order to gather requirements from business and convert functional input into technical specification.
- Working with high complexity of data integration services with complex business requirements.
- Work in an agile project team which has specific goals and deliverables. Implements solution
- components according to the project requirements.
Hadoop, Spark, Python, Excel reports. 1.5 TB per day
AWS, S3, Snowflake, Informatica IICS, Micro Strategy
Education and competencies:
- University degree in Computer science, other related area or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent English.
- Experience developing data integration, data warehousing and analytics solutions using tools like MSSQL SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter or similar.
- Experience with ETL design and development including knowledge and experience as a data integration architect, developer, or administrator of a data integration tool.
- Experience with Front end reporting tools will be a plus (i.e. PowerBI).
- Experience with Analytics solutions in cloud will be considered as plus.
- Ability to manage tasks efficiently and able to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Highly motivated team player, willing to work in an agile environment.