£575 - £620 per day
19 days ago
6 Months +
Good evening «candidate_basic_first_name»
My client has brought to my attention the requirement for a Defect Manager on an initial 6 Month contract, if you would like to be considered, please send across your most recent CV and provide updates to my points in red at the bottom of this email.
+ Role Type: Contract
+ Contract length: 6 Months (Likely to be extended)
+ Location: Hampshire
+ Day Rate: £575 - £620 Per Day Inside IR35
*Must hold active SC
A Leading IT Services Provider in the defence sector require a skilled Defect Manager to join their team in Hampshire.
Duties & Experience required:
* The management and control of all defects within the in-house development environments.
* To own and chair daily defect calls with lead Development, Test and Operational Teams, Customer and third parties and to provide clear minutes and actions.
* Ability to explain technical processes and articulate knowledge of the Defect Management process to a wide audience.
* Strong working Knowledge of Jira and reporting tools.
* Good practical knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
* Definition, ownership and management of the Defect Process.
* Liaising with the Problem Management Team to ensure a clear and efficient interaction within overlapping processes, and to promote this with all customers.
* Ensuring all defects are entered correctly and controlled/managed as effectively as possible through their lifecycle.
* Maintaining absolute integrity of the defect database and ensuring a full audit trail for any changes made to defect status outside of the published defect process.
* Represent the regional position on defect status to both regional users and international staff on a regular basis.
* Creation of a Defect Dashboard for the status reporting on Defects and to drive those defects through to successful conclusion.