£20000 - £23000 per annum
6 months ago
Delivery Driver - Medical Equipment
£23,000 per annum + Bonus
A specialist manufacturer of medical profiling beds are seeking a Driver to join their expanding team in the Oxford area.
As the Delivery Driver your role will be to deliver products and remove products from bed stores in hospitals to their decontamination centre in Thame. This will require decontamination duties, minor repairs, and PAT testing. All of which training will be provided.
You will be required to report to their depot in Thame each day, and from there drive to customer sites to collect/deliver products across Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and on occassion Norwich.
- Deliver timely and appropriate service to customers
- Keep inventory of products and spare parts
- To ensure completion of product modifications locally
- Availability for on-call rotations 24 hours x 7 days
- Deliver and install clean and ready for use products to customers
- Complete & record electrical safety testing carried out on products
- Provide demonstration and basic training to caregivers
- Order spare parts, single-use goods and management of samples
- Take good care of company tools and test equipment
- To complete daily/ weekly activity reports
- Actively participate in training, ensure that you seek clarity where unsure.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Worked in a delivery driving/driving capacity
- UK driving license
- £21,000 - £23,000 basic salary
- Hours - 37.5hrs/week
- On call earnings
- Discretionary 4% bonus paid per annum
- Internal rewards and recognition programme.
- Partnered with Reward Gateway - high street discounts, commercial benefits.
- Pension - Auto-enrolment 5% EE / 3 % ERs
- 22 days plus bank, increasing to 25 days after 2 years and 27 days after 5 years.
- Full training on all products.