South East England, England
£28000 - £43000 per annum + bonus, van, pension
4 months ago
Dental Field Service Engineer
Covering South East England
£30,000 - £38,000 + bonus and benefits
One of the UK's leading providers of dental maintenance and repair services is now looking for a new Service Engineer to join their rapidly expanding service team.
As part of a large international dental manufacturing and wholesale business, this opportunity provides significant training and exposure to a wide range of different manufacturers of high-end capital dental equipment.
As the Service Engineer your role will involve the installation, fault finding and repair and regular servicing of dental equipment such as X-Rays, compressors, dental lights, suction pumps, autoclaves, dental chairs etc. In addition, the role will also involve carrying out mandatory tests, site surveys and equipment replacement.
- Liaise with customers ensuring a high level of service
- Carry out both electrical and mechanical fault finding and repair
- General engineering administration as required
You will need to be flexible to travel throughout the South East of England as part of your territory, however most of the work will be between Northampton and the West and North London areas.
- Minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent in an electrical discipline
- Prior experience in field-based, service and repair engineer role
- Experience with pneumatics, compressors or medical engineering experience
- Strong inter-personal skills - customer service, communication, team work.
- Full driving licence
- Living between London and Northampton
- Dental or medical engineering experience (biomedical, EBME, EME or clinical engineering all suitable)
- Up to £28 - 38,000 pa (experience dependent)
- Bonus (up to £5,000 pa)
- Company Van
- OEM training
- 25 days holidays + 8 days bank holidays
Click APPLY NOW for a CBSbutler representative to contact you and discuss further.