Design Authority - Systems Engineering
Quickview: RF, Radar Comms, Defence, SC Cleared
Company: World-class engineering consultancy
Rate: £45 / hr
Working within a team who provide a realistic electronic environment (radar and communications jamming, simulation and surveillance equipment) for NATO units under training. Working within a multi-disciplined team, you will be the responsible design authority for the air sub-system by working closely with a global air supplier. The role will include reviewing, assessing and providing guidance through the engineering design process ensuring design integrity, quality and fitness for purpose.
*** Please note due to the nature of the client that this is an SC Cleared role ***
You will display:
* High proficiency in design integrity for large / complex projects.
* Experience of working across, the systems engineering lifecycle.
* Experience and knowledge of UK or NATO security guidelines.
* RF communications and radar knowledge.
* Knowledge of military passive and active RF sensor systems, including signal processing and identification, and emitter classification.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth