about 2 years ago
Desktop/2nd Line Support
SC Cleared or eligible for SC Clearance
Are you a passionate individual who strives to deliver excellent customer service? Can you take ownership of assigned tasks, anticipate and identify potential issues and service improvements? Do you have experience of IT support, incident resolution and / or system management of secure IT solutions, IT infrastructures, application hosting or components that contribute to IT service delivery? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to technically support the council of reserve forces and cadet's association (CRFCA) for our customers across the region.
We are looking for a Systems Specialist to deliver technical support to our customer whilst delivering excellent customer satisfaction. The role will involve:
- Raising/supporting technical escalations from the customer using the service desk to ultimate resolution from a 1st and 2nd line perspective, escalating to 3rd line when applicable.
- Must be able to work collaboratively as part of a small team, sharing knowledge and formally documenting these when applicable.
- The individual should also be able to work independently to fault find/manage their workload accordingly
- Resolving incidents in a polite and timely manner against challenging KPIs/SLAs
- Drive service improvements to their colleagues and customers alike.
Proven technical understanding and support of some or all of:
- Understanding of ITIL Service Management
- Windows platforms, primarily Windows 10, Server 2016 & Server 2019
- Microsoft Group Policie
- Microsoft Office 2016
- VMware desktop and server solutions
- Base understanding of Systems Centre components
- Anti-Virus management and reporting