CDI - 1174020_1645808503
£650 - £700 per day
over 1 year ago
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Contract: 6 Months+
Rate: £650 - £700 per day inside ir35
BPSS Security clearance is required for this role
I am recruiting an experienced DevOps Engineer for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the public sector. Applicants should be good communicators, with the ability to work on their own with little direction or guidance and have 3 years' experience minimum as a DevOps Engineer
Responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Feed into the technical requirements capture and design for the solution, help translate functional requirements from the customer into deliverable solutions as part of the delivery team.
- The creation and maintenance of bamboo pipelines to handle Build and Deployment of AWS Cloud infrastructure and application components, primarily using Terraform with some Ansible.
- The creation and maintenance of deployment scripts Terraform and to a lesser degree Ansible, with the support of an infrastructure engineer.
- Development of process automation using AWS lambda to publish and consume data to/from external sources including Restful APIs.
Successful candidates will have the experience of following technologies:
- DevOps / Build Pipelines / Infrastructure as Code
- AWS Cloud Platform
- Bamboo, Terraform, Vault & Ansible
- Bash & Powershell
- Microsoft Windows (incl. AD, GPOs, IIS)
- REST API Development
Experience of the following would also be beneficial:
- AWS Cloudwatch
- API Gateway, lambda and step functions
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829