CDI - 1173273_1649438416
Up to £700 per annum
about 2 months ago
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Contract: 6 Months+
Rate: £700 per day inside ir35
SC Security clearance is required for this role
I am recruiting an experienced DevOps Engineer for a client of mine who are an IT systems integrator operating within the public sector. Applicants should be good communicators, with the ability to work on their own with little direction or guidance.
Responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Feed into the technical requirements capture and design for the solution, help translate functional requirements from the customer into deliverable solutions as part of the delivery team.
- The creation and maintenance of bamboo pipelines to handle Build and Deployment of AWS Cloud infrastructure and application components, primarily using Terraform with some Ansible.
- The creation and maintenance of deployment scripts Terraform and to a lesser degree Ansible, with the support of an infrastructure engineer.
Successful candidates will have the experience of following technologies:
- DevOps / Build Pipelines / Infrastructure as Code
- AWS Cloud Platform
- Software development in at least one of the following languages: .net, C/C#, C++ or Java
Experience of the following would also be beneficial:
If you are interested in this role or wish to apply, please feel free to reply to this advert or call me on 01737 821029 or 07766 512829