DevOps Engineer - Openshift RHEL Ansible
Company: Global IT consultancy
Duration: 6 Months initially
Rate: £400 - £550 a day
Clearance: SC Clearance
- OpenShift build and implementation, in line with client's architecture and designs.
- Configuration and implementation of monitoring of the OpenShift Platform.
- Providing advice, guidance and recommendations to our Client where appropriate
- RHEL Linux
- Ansible & Ansible Tower
- Working knowledge of digital delivery processes and methodologies
- Ability to work with an Agile Team, being able to be self-driven and looking for continuous improvements to both the process and the systems.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth