Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
Up to £360.00 per day
over 1 year ago
3 Months + contract
£360 per day
Will need to undergo a BPSS Clearance for this role
- Experience of Test Driven or Behaviour Driven development, and being able to implement automated test solutions
- The ability to integrate various products using APIs enabling a joined up automated approach
- Experience with monitoring systems e.g. ELK, Nagios, New Relic, DataDog, Splunk etc.
- Experience with Docker container hosting including Kubernetes and RedShift for example.
- Experience of modern programing languages, understanding at least one of: Bash script, Python, Ruby, Perl, C, C++, Java, PowerShell
- Working knowledge of digital delivery processes and methodologies
- Ability to work with an Agile Team, being able to be self-driven and looking for continuous improvements to both the process and the systems.
- Experience with configuration management tools, e.g. Ansible (preferred), Puppet, Chef.
- Experience with build and provisioning tools, e.g. Jenkins (preferred), Terraform, Packer, and Team City etc.
- Experience and knowledge of AWS, Azure, bare-metal and Virtual hosting.
Main Skills required:
- Ruby on Rails