£549 - £551 per day
over 2 years ago
DevOps Security Specialist
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £550 a day
DevOps Security Specialist: You will join a leading technology consultancy onsite at a global corporate and will work closely with the platform and product teams to implement security controls that leverage secure methodologies across the DevOps lifecycle.
The role will be in the development team rather than the ops team. Therefore you will help to tune developer practices, tools and advise the team on what's needed to satisfy the objectives of the Secure Development Framework.
You will need the following skills to succeed in this role:
- Must have GCP skills
- Be a DevSecOps expert, skilled in the cultural and technical principles & practices with experience of implementing DevSecOps approach and associated tools within an organisation.
- In Depth knowledge and experience of DevSecOps/Application Security/Cloud Security
- Understanding security considerations around RESTful APIs
- Hardening of orchestrator and container technologies, i.e.: Kubernetes and Docker
- Programming and scripting abilities across a range of languages
- Experience working with and securing cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), distributed and highly available systems
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role and your situation in more depth