£20000 - £23000 per annum
7 months ago
£20,000 - £23,000 per annum
A specialist manufacturer of medical profiling beds are seeking a Service Technician to join their expanding team in the Oxford area.
As the Driver your role will be to deliver products and remove products from bed stores in hospitals to their decontamination centre. This will require decontamination duties, minor repairs, and PAT testing. All of which training will be provided.
You will be required to report to their site in Oxford each day, and from there drive to customer sites to collect/deliver products.
- Deliver timely and appropriate service to customers
- Keep inventory of products and spare parts
- To ensure completion of product modifications locally
- Commit to compliance with quality processes, both internal and external
- Availability for on-call rotations 24 hours x 7 days
- Deliver and install clean and ready for use products to customers
- Clean, test, and repair products and make ready for use
- Complete & record electrical safety testing carried out on products
- Perform PPM and MOD's as directed and record accurately.
- Provide demonstration and basic training to caregivers
- Order spare parts, single-use goods and management of samples
- Take good care of company tools and test equipment
- To complete daily/ weekly activity reports
- Actively participate in training, ensure that you seek clarity where unsure.
- To update relevant IT systems
- Prior experience as a Driver (in any industry)
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Worked in a customer facing position providing excellent service
- Proficient IT skills
- UK driving license
- Able to pass a DBS check
- Up to £23k
- Hours - 37.5hrs/week (must be flexible to work weekends if required)
- On call - Retainer of £20/n weeknight, £35/d at weekend. x1.5 paid overtime if called out. 1 in 2 weeks (call outs will be rare)
- Internal rewards and recognition programme.
- Partnered with Reward Gateway - high street discounts, commercial benefits.
- Pension - Auto-enrolment 5% EE / 3 % ERs
- 22 days plus bank, increasing to 25 days after 2 years and 27 days after 5 years.
- Full training on all products.
Click APPLY NOW to being your application. Should you be suitable a CBSbutler representative will be in touch within 5 working days.