£23000 - £24000 per annum + paid overtime, on call, bonus + benefits
4 months ago
£23,000 per annum + paid overtime, paid on call, company bonus, auto-enrolment pension, rewards/commercial discounts and 22-27 days annual leave (depending on length of service)
Regular reporting into Thame, Oxfordshire with travel throughout Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire etc.
A manufacturer of specialist patient beds and pressure care mattresses used within the medical field are seeking a Driver / Service Technician to join their expanding organisation.
As a Driver Technician your role will be to deliver and collect medical profiling beds and mattresses to and from hospitals and your employers Service Centre. The role may also involve some product decontamination duties and carrying out PAT testing and minor repairs. Repair or PAT testing experience or experience in the medical sector is NOT required - training is on offer.
You will report to the Service Centre in Thame, Oxfordshire daily and travel to customer sites throughout Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and occasionally across to Norfolk.
- Key responsibilities include;
- Deliver and install clean and ready for use products to customers
- Complete & record electrical safety testing carried out on products
- Provide demonstration and basic training to caregivers Deliver timely and appropriate service to customers
- Maintain an inventory of products and spare parts
- Order spare parts, single-use goods and management of samples
- Take good care of company tools and test equipment
- Actively participate in training, ensure that you seek clarity where unsure.
What is on offer?
- 23,000 salary for a 37.5hr week
- Paid Overtime
- Paid on-call (1 in 4 weeks)
- Company bonus - 4% (discretionary)
- Internal rewards and recognition schemes
- Commercial / high street discounts
- Training and progression
What is required to apply?
- Prior experience in a field-based or driving role
- Excellent customer service skills
- A full, manual UK driving licence (experience driving a long-wheelbase van would be beneficial but NOT essential!)
Click the APPLY NOW button to being your application. Should you be suitable a CBSbutler representative will be in touch.