£23000 - £25000 per annum + see advert
6 months ago
Up to £23,000 per annum + paid overtime and on-call earnings (approx £1,700 per year)
Due to company growth and expansion a leading, reputable manufacturer of medical profiling beds and pressure care mattresses are seeking a Driver to join their expanding team in the Oxford area.
As the Driver / Service Technician your role will be delivering/collecting products to and from hospitals to decontamination centre (travelling around Northern Home Counties - Oxfordshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire). Also will spend time based at the service depot decontaminating products and doing minor repairs and testing. Training is offered.
Location: Daily travel to Service Centre in Thame, Oxfordshire - need to live a 30min (45min max) commute to Thame.
Hours: 37.5hrs/week Mon - Friday (however this could be subject to change e.g. to Tues-Sat. Applicants would need to be flexible and open to work occasional weekend days).
- Paid overtime
- Paid on call - £170/week retainer(one in five week = £1,700 approx) plus paid overtime for call outs attended.
- Use of shared company van.
- Internal rewards and recognition programme.
- Partnered with Reward Gateway - high street discounts, commercial benefits.
- Pension - Auto-enrolment 5% EE / 3 % ERs -No healthcare
- Annual leave 22 days plus bank, increasing to 25 days after 2 years and 27 days after 5 years.
- Full training on all products.
Experience in a driver or courier role
Worked in a customer facing position providing excellent customer service
Willingness to work irregular hours
UK driving license
This role will involve some heavy lifting; therefore, you must be physically fit to meet the demands of the job.
To begin your application, click APPLY NOW!