£40000 - £45000 per annum + private pension, perk box
11 months ago
EBME Service Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
A leading, reputable provider of medical engineering services is seeking a site based EBME Service Manager to work within the EBME department of a busy NHS hospital in Greater London.
Having grown to become one of the most successful providers of medical engineering services in the UK, they are able to offer excellent progression and development opportunities.
Managing a team of Biomedical Engineers providing daily onsite repair, preventive maintenance and asset management of medical devices within specified hospital locations, you will be working with and supporting the Service Manager.
- To manage a team of 5-6 engineers, supervising the workload of the team and allocating team members to optimise productivity
- Working with and supporting the Service Manager in developing, monitoring and achieving contract KPIs.
- Performing scheduled preventative maintenance (PM) and repairs on medical equipment as per manufacturer's guidelines when required
- To set goals and objectives for subordinates and provide annual assessments and feedback
- To manage a team of Biomed Engineers providing daily on-site repair, preventative maintenance and asset management of medical devices within specified hospital locations. To work with and support the Service Manager in achieving contract KPIs.
- To complete all associated administrative work in completing repairs and preventative maintenance as outlined in Althea procedures. To work within the Althea Quality Assurance and Environmental, Health & Safety policies.
- To provide input to setting annual operating budgets for assigned contracts and meeting those budgets using system tools to regularly monitor budget amounts versus actual amounts spent.
- Manage the delivery of services according to contractual obligations
- Manage all revenue generating activities, including contract and billable revenues.
- To build long term relationships with the customer, subcontractors and staff to ensure responsiveness and support to customers.
- 3 years minimum experience in a management/team leader position
- Managed a team of at least 3 engineers
- Experience working on medical equipment and/or medical devices
- Relevant degree/qualification (desirable but not essential)
- £40,000 - £45,000 basic salary
- Paid overtime for pre-agreed work
- Private pension via Royal London
- Death in service x4 salary
- Perk box
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 25 days paid sickness
- Free eye tests and up to £75 towards glasses
- OEM training and full CPD
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application. Should you be suitable a CBSbutler representative will be in touch to confirm your application.