CDI - 1173288_1642503575
£700 - £750 per day
9 months ago
Job Role: Elastic Stack Specialist
Security Clearance: DV Cleared
Contract: 6 months+
Rate: £700-750 per day
The role holder is responsible for the technical liaison with the client's teams to assist with the support of and continuous evolution of the Cyber Security Platform - to ensure it stays ahead of the relentless innovation of the client's cyber adversaries.
They will work alongside internal and external stakeholders own staff providing their analytical skills to evolve cyber security use cases and provide in-depth technical assistance for the components of the platform. The role will be located at customer premises and requires a MOD DV security clearance.
- Deliver outstanding service to our customers, building on our reputation for excellence in delivery.
- Carry out design, development, integration and testing of applications and services.
- To provide analytical and innovative input to projects and operational support tasks.
- Maintain knowledge of the software industry and new trends and approaches.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of current threat trends and security technologies.
- Work with various technical teams to identify detailed technical requirements considering data
Key Skills and Technologies
- Elastic Stack (ELK)
- Ansible, Helm, Terraform