Crawley, West Sussex
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Corporate Package
11 months ago
Electrical Design Engineer / PLC Controls Engineer
Based in West Sussex
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits
A highly prestigious Engineering company whose innovative products are used across the globe are looking to strengthen their Electrical team with a strong Design Engineer.
Working within a team of seven, you will be a competent Engineer with electrical design experience. The role will utilise AutoCAD Electrical to design panels and electrical schematics for Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems for the client's comprehensive range of products and solutions to meet their customers challenging requirements. This is a great opportunity to work on a wide-range of projects within a truly exciting and progressive industry!
Other responsibilities - Electrical Design Engineer:
- Produce schematic drawings of control systems
- Fault find on Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems when required.
- Be involved in design meetings/reviews
- Create CAD drawings using AutoCAD
- Assisting with product development on new and existing products
- Extensive Electrical Design background - ideally designing electro-mechanical products/controls
- HNC/HND or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- AutoCAD Electrical expertise
- PLC Programming - desirable
- £35,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Competitive pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Monday - Friday
- Excellent product training and progression opportunities!
Please click APPLY NOW to begin your application.