£35000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 years ago
£35,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience)
Our Client Based in Caterham, a busy and growing multidisciplinary Mechanical and engineering Company who due to an influx of work and general expansion are offering an exciting opportunity for a Electrical Engineer.
Based in Caterham (Surrey) but with a UK wide presence, this company is fast growing and expanding but continue to be the best and produce the highest quality of work in the industry, exceeding customer expectations with the outstanding level of attention to detail and service.
The successful applicant will be required to design, manage and supervise all projects designated by the Directors/ Group Leader. Adopt the role of design team leader as and when required, coordinating with other engineering disciplines.
- Design, manage and supervise projects, establish client brief, technical requirements, scope of works, cost plans and agree deliverables, i.e. report, specifications and drawings scope for all projects with the Project Leader
- Agree level of service, and project design duties with your Project Leader, for each project, understand relationship with fee
- Assist Group Leader with monitoring engineering/CAD resource requirement for each project within your control
- Carry out engineering concept design to detailed design, tender and contract on site supervision, to completion, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs and that completion deadlines are achieved, via frequent design reviews with other discipline engineers.
- Monitor contract staff or third party appointments.
Experience & Qualifications
- Membership of professional engineering body (working towards chartered engineer in 1-2 years)
- Minimum 6-8 years Professional experience with plenty of residential, commercial and some hotel experience
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Understand client requirements/objectives
- Thorough knowledge of statutory legislation standards
- Develop management skills
The Ideal candidate will live within 1 hour commutable distance to Caterham via public transport or car.
To find out more about this role including a full Job Description Click 'APPLY NOW' to begin your application.