£40000 - £45000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Based in Surrey
6 months fixed term contract
A high end global supplier that manufactures and designs highly advanced security equipment are looking for an Electrical Engineer on a 6 month basis. This is great opportunity to work on highly technical equipment and for an exciting company that will utilise all your design experience and skills.
The Role - Electrical Engineer
You will be carrying out the electrical design my client's highly technical product. You will support the electrical engineering team to produce detailed and accurate electrical design work for the production team.
- Identify critical design to quality design parameters and annotate drawings.
- Work with design teams across the business such as Systems, Mechanical and Electronics Engineers
- Support the manufacturing team in production and assembly
- Manage the sub-contractors to make sure designed parts are built to the customers specifications
- Produce detailed and accurate documentation for engineering releases
- Work to tight deadlines
Key skills - Electrical Engineer
- Qualified in an Engineering discipline (degree or HND or equivalent)
- Extensive experience in Electrical design in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with CAD packages (prefer Autodesk Inventor and Vault)
- Understanding of quality processes and procedures
- Understanding of designing to the safety standards such as IEC61010-1
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for your next contract or looking for a role that will challenge you and work on an exciting product. Do not hesitate and start your application now. 'APPLY NOW'