A global leading building services engineering consultancy are now looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their growing team. The organisation specialise in integrated design solutions for mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) engineering services and undertake complex engineering projects across all sectors of the built environment.
This role will support the Senior/Associate Engineer(s) in producing robust design solutions including drawing and written deliverables with moderate supervision.
Within this role you will:
- Produce Electrical Design drawings, calculations (Amtech, Hevacomp, IES, Relux, Dialux), reports, specifications and schedules
- Contribute to BREEAM or equivalent legislation
- Contribute to Building Regulations Part L compliance modelling
- Witness test the proving and commissioning procedures of final installations
- Assist the development of trainee engineers
- Work to internal and external project programs effectively
- Work to company Quality Assurance management systems
- Support Senior/ Associate Engineers and Management
Education, skills, knowledge required:
- Minimum Engineering HNC/D or equivalent
- Undertake non-intrusive surveys of existing installations
- Undertake main plant area spatial allowance exercises
- Ensure industry knowledge is kept up to date with new legislation, standards and regulations, product development and new technology