8 months ago
Electronic Test Engineer
6 month contract
A great opportunity has arisen for a Electronic Test Engineer to work on exciting and complex electronic assembly diagnostics and test equipment. You will come from a strong Electronic Test background working closelywith PCBs and the ability to read and understand Electronic Circuit diagrams.
Working on an initial 6 month contract you will enjoy working in a busy but highly rewarding environment working on high tech complex electronic products. Based in Glenrothes on-site, the role will be product focused with a strong involvement in a Functional Test environment.
Your duties as Test Engineer - Electronics, will include:
- Diagnose faults to component level on complex electronic products, which are high-speed digital bias.
- Fault diagnosis and corrective action / repair.
- Test to specification using appropriate test equipment and documentation.
- Ensure correct test equipment is available for production test.
- Maintain test equipment to ensure ongoing reliability.
As an experience Electronic Test Engineer you will be able to showcase:
- Minimum of HND/Degree in electronics related subject
- Experience of fault finding down to component lecel on complex electronic products
- Experience in a functional test engineering role either within a military or high reliability manufacturing facility
- Strong knowledge of electronics over a wide range of technologies
- High level diagnostic experience over a wide range of technologies
For more information apply now