£25000 - £55000 per annum
over 2 years ago
Electronics Engineer Senior/Graduate
Based in Middlesex
A world leader and renowned engineering company are now offering an opportunity to join their team on a permanent basis as an Electronics Engineer. The position is responsible for generating a broad range of electronic design concepts in line with customer requirements and in line with their engineering specification
- Participate in design coordination activities with other disciplines and design personnel as required.
- Producing specifications derived from internal requirements and related documents, to provide a high level of decomposition and traceability.
- Conduct trade studies into potential engineering solutions, using hand calculations and modelling techniques.
- Carry out performance calculations, using hand calculations, spreadsheets and specific software packages as required.
- Produce top level system schematics from which detailed parts may be developed.
- Produce a variety of detailed design and verification reports as requested
- Produce and present material for major milestone reviews.
- Oversee proof of concept and trial manufacture of components as required.
- Develop detailed designs from top level layouts.
- Determine the best, most commercially sound solution within the given parameters whilst optimising manufacturability.
- Experience of electronic design output ideally gained from within mechanical and/or aeronautical engineering or related industry.
- Broad commercial and financial understanding.
- Strong analytical ability and logical thinking.
- Knowledge and application of Aerospace / Defence or similar design.
- Thorough expertise in US/UK electronic standards.
- Good understanding of modern manufacturing methods.
- Creation and delivery of presentation work.
- Track record of innovative designs
If this role interests yourself, please 'APPLY NOW'