Horsham, West Sussex
£30000 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago
Electrical/ Electronics Engineer
Horsham - Hybrid remote working available
Would you like to work for a cutting-edge company who are specialists within surveillance, tracking and gunfire control? They are currently seeking an Electrical/ Electronics Engineer to assist with the design and development of electrical and electronic hardware and embedded software.
Key accountabilities - Electrical/ Electronics Engineer
- Work from initial customer specifications to generate internal design requirements.
- Prove the viability of new concepts from first principles - including circuit modelling, calculations and lab prototype work.
- Produce and maintain block diagrams, wiring, cabling and PCB schematics.
- Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities.
- Liaise with the production team to ensure that all data related to the electronic and electrical design of a system is available for procurement.
- Identify and mitigate risks within the design and development process's.
- Assist project management, senior management and production with the successful running and administration of engineering projects.
The successful applicant will have the following -
- Strong degree in a related discipline is essential
- Experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design.
- Good all-round practical understanding of electrical and electronics systems
- Understanding of the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction