£30000 - £32000 per annum
14 days ago
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Up to £32,000 per annum
A global manufacturer and supplier is looking for an Electronics Supervisor to join their busy team based in Redhill, Surrey.
- Ensuring the department meets Company objectives and production targets
- Reporting to Production Manager and liaising with senior managers and other departments
- Fostering a communicative and collaborative environment within the department
- Promoting a culture of continual improvement of the department regarding quality of work and performance/development of staff
- Ensuring compliance with Company Health and Safety procedures
- Maintaining compliance with other Company systems and procedures
- Organize the department's workload based on the production schedule, and as directed by the Production Manager
- Oversee the maintenance of department's equipment and requirements for new equipment
- Perform hands-on tasks within the department to support the department's throughput. Tasks may include assembly, repair, calibration of products and any other tasks as undertaken by department staff
- Relevant degree or equivalent preferred i.e. NVQ/HNC/HND
- Solid background in electronics assembly and knowledge of fault-finding and repair.
- Proven experience of supervising/managing a team of engineers in a production environment.
- Experience of calibration of electro-mechanical equipment. Knowledge of feedback control systems, especially motor control systems.
- A recognised qualification in electronics with a strong practical emphasis
Click APPLY NOW to begin your application and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch should you be suitable for the position.