£18000 - £20000 per annum
about 2 years ago
A global leading certification company are now looking for a entry level electronocs technicians to join their growing company. You will work as part of a team of EMC specialists and contribute to the provision of a comprehensive EMC testing services to a wide range of industry sectors.
This role will potentially require the successful candidate to contribute to a rotating shift pattern to cover the demand for 24/7 testing. This will include day shifts, evening shifts and night shifts and these may fall on weekends. Shift allowance will be payable to account for these work patterns.
What you will be doing?
- EMC testing in both screened enclosure and in-situ environments.
- Electronic logbook keeping and data collation.
- Report writing.
- Test equipment recording.
- Involvement in Continuous Improvement projects.
Who we are looking for?
- Possess a basic knowledge, and a willingness to learn about EMC technologies.
- Proven ability of documenting results accurately.
- Have an interest in working in a test environment
- Demonstrate a motivated and enthusiastic attitude
- Good understanding of IT systems such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to deliver work independently or as a team to defined deadlines.
- Conscientious with good interpersonal and customer skills and commercial awareness.