£70000 - £100000 per annum
4 months ago
I am currently recruiting for a global defence organisation, they are looking for an EMEA Security Manager who will help lead Security Operations, Cybersecurity, Crisis Management and Business Resiliency within our UK organisation and provide in-region support to our Global Enterprise Security organisation across the wider EMEA region.
Please see below for more details and reply with an updated CV if interested.
£70,000 - £100,000 (Depending on experience)
Can be based in London/Cheltenham/New Malden (Hybrid working available)
*Must have current SC or DV clearance*
- Leading a multi-disciplined and talented Security team to optimise and scale our regional Security Service operations in an exciting and growing business
- Ensuring governance and customer security requirements across multiple locations and varied statements of work
- Ensuring on-time delivery to meet business objectives
- Working collaboratively with our Global Enterprise Security teams to represent our EMEA region in Security Councils ensuring best practices and alignment to business direction and objectives
- Fostering and enhancing internal and external working relationships and associated security agencies
- Extensive experience leading security professionals, engaging at VP & Director level
- Proven track record of effective leadership with excellent interpersonal skills across a wide range of stakeholders in direct and matrixed environments
- ISO27001 experience