over 2 years ago
Endpoint Security Engineer
Company: World-Class IT Consultancy
Salary: Negotiable + flexible benefits package.
Endpoint Security Engineer: You will be a Senior Software professional with knowledge of Encryption techniques, Event Monitoring, and Anti-Malware & Endpoint protection tooling looking for the next challenge in your career. You will join the Architecture, Design and Engineering team within a Secure Defence client, and work on the low-level design and configuration of a range of government secured defence applications and products.
You will join a leading technology consultancy with a global workforce and multi billion pound revenues. They have over 50 years experience delivering cutting-edge IT products, services, solutions and support around the globe and proven expertise in driving digital transformation programmes.
In your new role you will:
- Provide capability to the design and build of Microsoft Windows based Servers using the Microsoft suite of deployment tools
- Work in a disciplined and structured manner in accordance with ITIL V3 based service management processes
- Ensure business applications are maintained and updated (i.e. patched) in accordance with client policy.
- Carry out preventative maintenance and monitoring using Customer provided tools
- Update and administration of any changes to Configuration Items.
You will have:
- The ability to provide input into the component design process
- Strong communication, troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Complex service delivery experience, preferably in a Multi-Vendor environment.
- Knowledge and experience with ITSM/ITIL V3 Reference model
- Must possess an understanding of User Management in Microsoft Windows environments
- SME knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory (AD) / AD Federation services (ADFS) and AD group policies
Blue chip flexible benefits package.
Apply now and I will call you to discuss this role in more depth