A leading engineering consultancy who provide software services to the Architecture, Engineering & Construction industry now have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Consultant / Project Manager to join their growing team. This is a national role so you can be based South or North and you will be given a car or allowance on top of a competitive basic salary.
Within this role you will:
- Provide construction knowledge to the team, together with IT consultants to provide solutions to construction clients for UK region
- Participate in clients meetings about their project management requirements, dealing with pre-sales activities to potential clients
- Conduct detailed analyses of construction clients' business processes, develop and manage the complementation of RIB construction software solutions
- Construction project management process redesign or ERP product customization with project member base on client's requirement
- Technical consultancy including business reports, queries and procedures under professional mindset
Ideally you will have:
- Bachelor or above with related major in construction management/civil engineering.
- 3 years of experience in estimation/quantity survey/construction project management/civil engineering or other related field
- Experience focus on construction industry is preferable
- Willing to bring in a new transformative technology to the construction industry
- Confident and professional presentation skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with team work spirit
- With experience in presale process to work closely with business team is preferable
- Able to travel nationally and internationally based on business requirements