£38000 - £45000 per annum + Corporate Package
18 days ago
Engineering Techncial Instructor
Situated on the Greater London / West London / Bucks border
A specialist Engineering company continue to invest in their workforce and are looking for a Technical Instructor to deliver training courses both internally in business and externally to their clients. Working closely with the Training Manager along with Senior Management you will source information and carry out course preparation administration, including lesson plans, presentations and assessments.
Ideally you will have prev. Technical Instruction experience ie. ex-Military instructor, or held a similar position in another Engineering / Manufacturing company. However we are keen to speak with those Engineers that have a background / understanding of manufacturing processes from a first hand perspective and the personality to deliver training.
- Degree or similar qualification in an engineering, scientific or techical subject
- Worked in an Engineering environment - understand Manufacturing / Engineering processes
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering drawings
- Ideally Significant experience in technical trainining / instructor
- Able to travel - the role has both national and international travel - min length typically 1 week, max length typically 4 weeks
This is a unique opportunity to work for a forward thinking, highly reputable company in the West London area.