£65000 - £85000 per annum + Corporate Package
6 days ago
- Enterprise Architecture; Business Architecture; Commercial Architecture
- SATCOMS, Military, Defence, MOD, C4ISR; Cyber; TOGAF; Networking (SDWAN), Cloud, 4G, Virtualisation
- £65,000 - £85,000 + excellent bens
- Farnborough based Initially & then 50% from home
We specialise in the design, development and delivery of information assurance and cyber security solutions for government and corporate applications worldwide. We have the unique opportunity to work on the development of a variety of leading edge products and applications within the security and communications industry.
The Enterprise Architect for this role requires a deep understanding of customer needs in this specific area in order to develop solutions that meet the required business outcomes, can be differentiated from our competitors and to add real value to the customer. They will have management experience to lead a team of solution architects that will take the EAs vision and deliver more focused solutions specific to a given domain.
- Work with our global team to understand the in-house capabilities across multiple domains. Taking these capabilities and describing them and other technologies to customers in presentations and whitepapers.
- Supporting the Business Development team with customer briefings, demonstrations, bids and proposals to gain funding for end user solutions which could be product and / or service based
- Interface with the Armed Forces, government departments, other industry players of all sizes, technical authorities and the wider company. to ensure solutions are fit for purpose and meet the needs of demanding user communities
- Capable of running design thinking workshops internally and externally to create a capability to meet a given outcome.
- Attend industry events as a technical expert in C4ISR and contribute to the shaping of customer thinking and concepts.
- Communicates effectively with team. Provides regular updates and encourages a feedback culture so their team can openly express their own views/ opinions.
- Creates and promotes an inclusive and collaborative environment within own team and across the organisation
- Ability to build and own a capability from concept to delivery
- Contribute to a variety of IA, satcom and ground network projects across the company portfolio.
- Assess and compare communications platforms and develop the most viable solutions; responsible for selecting the most optimal option and develop the roadmap for the selected solution.
- Engineering or Computer Science degree (ideally TOGAF)
- An understanding of commercial enterprise technologies (Networking (SDWAN), Cloud, 4G, Virtualisation)
- Knowledge of the Military and Defence systems and Operations (Satcom, Encryption, SecOps)
- User Story creation and Technology ideation and definition.
- A good understanding of Business Architecture
- Demonstrable track record for architectural delivery
Employees must be capable of obtaining (or already hold) security clearance to work on UK Government projects.