Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£75000 - £80000 per annum + Strong Corporate Package
7 months ago
Commutable from Welwyn Garden City / St Albans / Luton / Watford / Stevanage / Edgeware / Harlow
Technical Skills: Architecture and Design / Digital / Pre-Sales / Network / Datacentre / Infrastructure / Applications
The opportunity to work for a rapidly expanding Retail and Leisure company with a global footprint has arisen for a proactive, business centric Enterprise Architect with hybrid skills to take the lead in the architecture function across Infrastructure, Data and Applications whilst engaging with exec level stakeholders.
You will be working for a company that has a high employee retention rate, won many awards and remains a strong advocate of ensuring the working environment is a positive and highly rewarding place to work.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Produce, manage and keep up to date all IT designs, architecture, policy and specification documentation.
* Oversee the proactive lifecycle management of IT Landscape.
* Provide technical solution designs by taking into consideration business requirements, industry best practices, models, frameworks and security/compliance.
* Defining end-to-end architectures (enterprise thinking) including business, information, application and technical views.
* Interface with design authorities and planners from external suppliers and service providers, ensuring all external IT services are designed to resilient, secure, optimum standards that will also deliver agreed service levels and targets.
* Solution definition on IT projects with responsibilities for defining complex technical requirements and evaluating the 3rd party responses as well as final selection.
You will have previously experience working as a hands on Enterprise Architect with experience of leading and mentoring a number of solution level architects covering the IT landscape including Applications, Business, Data, Infrastructure, Networks, Digital etc.
Other areas of expertise will include:
+ Ability to create a holistic integrated view of the enterprise as well as the ability to design & model
+ Highly skilled in analysing current architectures in order to refine, validate and propose target architectures
+ Experienced in applying commercial judgement to ensure recommendations are in line with budgets
+ Architecture frameworks and methods eg TOGAF, Zachman Framework
For more information including company details, detailed job specification and interview dates apply now