Enterprise Java Developers x 4
+ Portsmouth based Defence Company
+ Lomng term projects & multiple roles
+ Imitial 6 Month contracts - longer term expectation
+ £450 - £550 a day
+ JEE, Spring, Java 8
A full stack developer who can interpret written and verbal business requirements and technical specs to design, develop, test (unit & regression) and deliver developments to agreed timescales, with the resultant software being architecturally sound and scalable.
- The implementation and development of current software applications and process for current and future software platforms used within the design / testing a satellite payload during manufacture.
- Writing, debugging and validation of software components migrating to future software architectures and databases, but there may be required some support of the current software builds.
- Working closely with the software testers to resolve defects as well as contributing to the code coverage of products by generating unit tests.
- Providing software support to live projects using the products.
Java Developer Java EE / JEE / J2EE / Spring: You will join a well respected defence company and develop and support a number of key software products used during the manufacture of satellite payloads
You will have experience and previous knowledge in designing software architectures utilising Java EE/Spring technologies in enterprise scale environments.
- Java 8 experience
- UI realisation (XHTML / JavScript libraries)
- Experienced in XML / JSON based messaging
- Working knowledge of database architecture and design
- Server side applications (AKKA / Boot / IO / RDBMS / NoSQL Db frameworks)
- Agile (scrum / Kanban)
- Connectivity and protocol stack experience (sockets TCP / UDP)
Apply now and I will call to discuss your situation in more depth