about 1 year ago
Enterprise Management Architect - Data Centre Tools
Basingstoke - SC / DV Cleared - Permanent
+ Amazing benefits
+ Competitive Salary
+ Clearance Application - SC & DV
Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people to design quality Systems for our customers across the region. Experience of working with sensitive systems in secure environments is expected.
I am looking for an Enterprise Management Architect who is able demonstrate significant knowledge and experience of IT system management tools for:
- Server Event Monitoring and log analysis
- System patching and automated software delivery
- Service Desk build and configuration
- Automated Incident logging and scripting for automated fixes
- Intelligent systems for root cause analysis and fault prediction.
- Experience of Management Tool Design, Planning and Deployment in data centre environments
- Experience of MS System Center Operations Manager, Tripwire and ArcSight
- A strong operational understanding of IT Service and Support
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical documentation.